At Poly Products, rotational moulding is at the core of our manufacturing operations, as a company we are part of “The Poly Group” which brings a wealth of added expertise to our division, enhancing our capabilities and enabling us to provide our clients with a range of additional complimentary services, including: technical engineering, vacuum forming and plastic fabrication.
We manufacture a wide range of products for clients spanning across the industrial spectrum, including; Leisure, Marine, Garden, Retail, Pet, Water and Vehicle sectors.
In addition to our rotational moulding operations, we can also provide a range of added services as per our customers’ requirements, encompassing: finishing, packaging, added engineered parts, plastic fabrication and CNC routing.
Our clients can be defined by two categories:
- A client with existing moulds, seeking a trade moulding partner to manufacture their products.
- We are confident we can provide you with a cost efficient service, with products manufactured to the highest quality standard along with a 24 hour service for maximization of your product volumes.
- We can also provide a storage facility for customers requiring large volume manufacture.
- A client with a new product concept, idea, looking for expert help to develop the concept and subsequent product realization and manufacture.
- From an initial brief, we can work with you and ensure your project is expertly managed every step of the way. Our team have many years of experience helping clients in a vast range of industry sectors bring their ideas to life.
- Working in co-operation with our partner companies, we can provide you with a professional design service, technical drawings, 3D printed models, product testing and finite element analysis.
For all your roto-moulding requirements, contact one of our team, who will be more than happy to assist with your enquiry.